- Advanced level of English — as a MUST
- At least 6 months of experience in working with texts/scripts (similar position)
- Ability to write selling headers for the posts
- Knowledge of Photoshop and WordPress at a basic level
- Skills of self-organization and time-management.
Will be a plus
- Basic knowledge of SEO (understanding what is a target query, a key, an alt, meta-tags, an anchor and relinking)
- Experience of directing groups on social network.
- Work with content in English
- Setting tasks and selection of samples for writers
- Review of texts for grammar, punctuation, stylistics
- Generation of well-graced, selling, clear and concise header for the posts
- Work with visual content - to select images for blog posts, modification of blog posts' images for a website (if necessary): crop, remove or add a watermark, writing a technical task for images/banners and ordering its execution from designers
- Work with WordPress - arrangement of blog posts (headings, texts, images, and CTA text) using WordPress admin panel, creating of blog posts preserved for delayed publication.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)100%
- Compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited cofee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.