- At least Upper-Intermediate English
- Client/account management or other relevant experience with focus on customer needs
- Understanding of web development, PM, measurement and analytics, content and digital marketing
- Strong analytical, communication & negotiation skills
- Multitasking, attentive to details, goal-oriented mindset.
- Provide and control tasks for web-site development with further attraction customers on this site
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Provide timely and high-quality responses to customers and partners and build long-term relationships with them
- Meet customer needs and provide exceptional customer service on a daily basis
- Increase client's involvement in usage of our products and services
- Market analysis and research on competitors
- Implement marketing strategy across multiple channels, monitor existing marketing activities and report on results
- Monitor and report on the achievement of monthly / quarterly indicators Forecast and track key account metrics.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Processes with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.