- At least 4 years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience in hiring, motivating and managing of marketing teams
- Ability to develop advertising strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Communications, and Production
- Clear understanding of marketing and product metrics (CAC, LTV, ROMI, CR) and the ability to define & calculate success metrics of the product
- ROI-centered marketing approach that manifests in making data-driven decisions utilizing AB testing, User Testing, Mobile App & Web Analytics, Market Research, Competitor Analysis
- Successful cases of user acquisition across various traffic sources and advertising channels like SEO, Email, PPC (Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising), SMM & Facebook Ads, Affiliate Marketing
- Proficiency in UX, Sales Funnels, traffic acquisition, and retention trends
- Experience in managing the marketing budget across many advertising channels
- Awareness of the market trends and management of the market research for the project
- Upper-intermediate English or higher.
Also, we want our candidate to be:
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Detail-oriented and organized, with superb multitasking abilities
- A problem-solver with a systematic approach to work who can keep everything in focus
- Ready to learn from mistakes and quickly fix them.
- Make strategically important and crucial decisions, bear the responsibility for your actions
- Work with a large amount of data in several analytical platforms, build hypotheses to improve performance and conduct tests to validate them
- Analyze consumer behavior and identify buyer personas
- Meet KPI for conversion rate, retention, revenue, ROI, and other metrics
- Plan advertising budgets across many advertising channels
- Benchmarking: market & competitor research, niche & product analysis, monitoring of new trends, setting additional product requirements if needed
- Lead and manage teams, take part in staffing decisions.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)100%
- Compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited cofee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.