- Higher or professional education (business accounting, economics, finance).
- Experience in full-cycle maintenance of private entrepreneurs.
- Knowledge of tax and business accounting.
- Advanced PC user (Excel, Word).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Complying with the principles of 7 C’s of Effective Communication: courtesy, сompleteness, сonciseness, сonsideration, сlarity, concreteness, сorrectness.
- Highly organized, with a focus on attention to details.
- Responsibility, time management at a very high performance level.
- Strong organization and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in the IT field is a plus.
- English - intermediate level.
- Support private entrepreneurs in various capacities (operational, legal, registrational, banking, private).
- Maintain documentation flow for each PE.
- Maintain banking operations for PEs.
- Assist in preparing wires for PE online banking.
- Calculate single tax quarterly and submit PE tax declarations.
- Calculate and submit a unified social tax declarations annually.
- Analyze and review basic accounting documents invoices and prepare reports and financial documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned by upper management.
6 reasons to join our team:
- Work and develop with us: corporate English courses, professional development courses and corporate library
- Dialogue format: minimal bureaucracy, informal communication
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday and 20 paid vacation days)
- Carrying atmosphere: medical insurance, free daily lunches, unlimited coffee/tea/milk, fruit
- Work — hard, relax — harder: gym reimbursement and sure corporate parties and team-buildings
- And last but not least: office within walking distance from the metro
What happens after you apply:
- We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with one of our team members if we feel like you may be a good fit.
- Remote interview: where we find out more about your technical and soft skills.
- Meet our team mates and discover working environment.
More about us:
- Our site - https://jbwsoft.com/
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/jbw-soft/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JBWsoft/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jbw_soft/