- Higher or professional education (business accounting, economics, finance)
- Experience in full-cycle maintenance of private entrepreneurs.
- Knowledge of tax and business accounting.
- Advanced PC user.
- Attention, responsibility, courtesy, ability to manage time and find a common language, high performance level.
- Experience working in the IT field is a plus.
- English - intermediate level.
- Support private entrepreneurs in various capacities (operational, legal, registrational, banking, private).
- Maintain documentation flow for each PE.
- Fill in "Income and expenses" books for each PE.
- Maintain banking operations for PEs.
- Assist in preparing wires for PE online banking.
- Calculate single tax quarterly and submit PE tax declarations.
- Calculate and submit a unified social tax declarations annually.
- Flexible schedule (starting at 9 or 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- Friendly team, opportunities to share your knowledge and experience.
- Regular skills improvement.
- Comfortable office with PlayStation, free daily lunches, etc.
- Corporate English courses, paid professional development courses.
- 100% compensation of gym.
- Medical insurance.