- Analyze project requirements: understand business goals, user's needs, and development opportunities
- Analyze different sources of data for identification of insights or user patterns
- Conduct user research and survey to understand their needs
- Produce necessary UX artifacts (personas, empathy maps, use cases, customer journey maps etc.)
- Create wireframe/prototype and new UI elements of the product
- Iteratively improve existing parts of the product
- Provide creative input/ideas regarding functionality and implementation
- Develop Guidelines - we have high design standards.
- 1+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer
- UI/UX portfolio that includes such projects
- User Research experience
- Ability to apply a high-fidelity wireframe/prototype approach and to create a user flow from scratch
- Good understanding of usability principles
- Proactivity and ability to solve tasks on a turn-key basis
- Skilled at the latest design technology and tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma)
- Startup experience will be a plus.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)100%
- Compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited cofee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.