JBW Soft Stands With Ukraine.
Join In Supporting Ukraine With Donations At "Come Back Alive".
Briefly about JBW Soft:
- Who we are: JBW Soft is a product IT company pursuing the most advanced and proven development principles. With more than 200 successful projects in our portfolio, we remain the most trusted partner for our outsourcing clients and at the same time keep the highest quality level of internal company projects.
- Why us: Our mission is to continue growing as an industry expert. Strong belief that positive ambitions and high goals create a positive environment for personal and professional growth of each team member unites us as a company. Every day here is filled with empowerment and motivation. Each company employee joins the team as an equal partner, ready to contribute to the overall company success and at the same time, pursuing personal success and growth.
Skill and Attributes required:
- More than 1 year of experience with foreign partners;
- Experience of active search and attraction of partners / maintenance and long-term retention of partners;
- Strong communication skills;
- Goal and Result Oriented;
- At least theoretical knowledge in IT and Affiliate marketing;
- Writing Advanced level of English is a must;
- The ability of autonomous performance, adherence to deadlines, independent partner base development;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong energy and drive: self-motivated, persistent, and resilient;
- The ability of multitasking;
- The desire for development;
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Experience in the same position is a great advantage;
Key duties are:
- Maintenance of customer/partners relationships to meet all business needs and build long-term relationships with them;
- Manage and enhance existing affiliate partnerships to achieve leads, revenue, and margin goals;
- Acquire new partners for projects growth;
- Fundamental control of the effectiveness of new attracted partners;
- Timely, professional support via online chats, email, or other communication channels;
- Monitoring, analysis, and optimization of campaigns performance;
- Identification and determination of potential issues;
- Formulation of periodic updates, daily plans, and reports for the Project Manager;
- Payment process reporting and controlling;
- Monthly/Weekly/Daily KPI orientation;
- Work and grow with us: corporate English courses, professional development courses, and corporate library;
- Dialogue format: minimal bureaucracy, informal communication;
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday), 20 paid vacation days (4 calendar weeks) and paid sick leave;
- Carrying atmosphere: medical insurance, free daily lunches, unlimited coffee/tea/milk, fruits;
- Work — hard, relax — harder: gym reimbursement, corporate parties, and team-buildings;
- Financial component: we offer not only fixed wage rate but also a flexible system of bonuses that will significantly increase your opportunities;
- For those who admire traveling: the opportunity to attend conferences abroad (after successful overcoming of COVID-19);
- And last but not least: the office is located at pedestrian accessibility from the subway;
What happens after you apply:
- 1. We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with one of our team members if we feel like you may be a good fit.
- 2. Remote interview: where we find out more about your technical and soft skills.
- 3. Meet our team mates and discover working environment.
More about us:
- Our site - https://jbwsoft.com/
- Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/jbw-soft/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JBWsoft/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jbw_soft/