- At least 2-year experience in affiliate management
- Experience in leading and managing a team
- Understanding of web analytics, site-building and searching systems principles
- At least Upper Intermediate English
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, e-mail marketing
- Business-oriented mindset, understanding of product funnel and main conversion and retention metrics
- Highly organized and proactive
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to quickly learn and think outside the box.
- Develop and realization of affiliate strategy to drive revenue growth and meet business targets
- Setting, controlling and reaching KPIs
- Hiring and team management according to business needs, team motivation
- Work with stakeholders across the business to improve customer engagement, client offerings, and profitability
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly reporting and traffic analysis.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Processes with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.