- BA/BS or MA/MS degree in economics, business, or other related field
- 3+ years experience in finance, economics, accounting, fintech, etc.
- Not less than Upper-Intermediate level of English
- Strong analytical and communication skills, well organized, attentive to details, flexibility and fast learner.
- Good knowledge of MS Exel
- Will be an advantage: work experience with KYC processes, payment processing compliance. Experience in working with non-resident companies.
- Booking of all enterprise operations in the internal accounting system
- Monthly Payment Systems reconciliation
- Assistance in the preparation and verification of project reports
- Merchants and Payment Systems research and analysis
- Operating the KYC & merchant onboarding processes
- Preparation of documents for compliance, KYC questionnaires
- Control of PSP Terms & Conditions updates
- Payment Systems Dispute Resolution support
- Preparation ad hoc reports or finance analyses, at the request of PM/PO or finance department.
- Preparation of supporting documents for the financial statements on demand.
- Control of timely payments of services.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.