JBW Soft Stands With Ukraine.
Join In Supporting Ukraine With Donations At "Come Back Alive".
Briefly about JBW Soft:
- Who we are: JBW Soft is a product IT company pursuing the most advanced and proven development principles. With more than 200 successful projects in our portfolio, we remain the most trusted partner for our outsourcing clients and at the same time keep the highest quality level of internal company projects.
- Why us: Our mission is to continue growing as an industry expert. Strong belief that positive ambitions and high goals create a positive environment for personal and professional growth of each team member unites us as a company. Every day here is filled with empowerment and motivation. Each company employee joins the team as an equal partner, ready to contribute to the overall company success and at the same time, pursuing personal success and growth.
You will be involved in:
- Close vacancies: source, interview, create a candidate’s flow;
- Onboarding and adaptation of new employees;
- Regular 1:1 meetings;
- Performance reviews;
- Supporting employees with all incoming issues;
- Exit interviews;
- Analytics and reports;
- Brand development;
- Maintenance of corporate culture.
We expect from you:
- 1 year of experience in a similar position (Recruiter, HR Manager, People Partner etc.);
- Experience in building and implementation of HR and recruitment processes;
- High level of responsibility, exactingness towards oneself and others;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently without supervision;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Result orientation;
- Strategic thinking;
- English Upper - Intermediate level and above.
Will be a plus:
- Higher education in personnel management/psychology/ management or related areas.
6 reasons to join our team:
- Flexible schedule (starting from 8 to 11 am, 8-hour workday);
- Opportunity to work remotely;
- 100% compensation of gym;
- Medical insurance;
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days;
- Paid courses with private english teacher.
What happens after you apply:
- We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with our recruiter if we feel like you may be a good fit;
- Test Task
- Remote interview: where we find out more about your technical and soft skills;
- Reference check;
- Offer letter.