Briefly about JBW Soft:
- Who we are:
- Why us:
JBW Soft is a product IT company pursuing the most advanced and proven development principles. With more than 200 successful projects in our portfolio, we remain the most trusted partner for our outsourcing clients and at the same time keep the highest quality level of internal company projects.
Our mission is to continue growing as an industry expert. Strong belief that positive ambitions and high goals create a positive environment for personal and professional growth of each team member unites us as a company. Every day here is filled with empowerment and motivation. Each company employee joins the team as an equal partner, ready to contribute to the overall company success and at the same time, pursuing personal success and growth.
- At least half a year of proven experience as Junior Product Manager or Digital Marketing Manager;
- Practical experience in A/B testing;
- English level – strong Upper-Intermediate or higher;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Goal and result oriented;
- Desire to learn and progress.
Will be a plus:
- Practical experience with data analytics/visualization tools (Amplitude, Tableau, Google Analytics, etc);
- Knowledge of product design and development lifecycle.
Your main tasks:
- Detailed analysis of general market trends and competitors;
- Analyze business metrics in order to improve product monetization and retention;
- Work in close collaboration with Development, Design and QA teams;
- Create product requirements, suggest improvements and new features based on collected data and researches;
- Participate in A/B testing: setup, launch, control, analysis;
- Meet iteration goals and deadlines.
- Work and grow with us: corporate English courses, professional development courses, and corporate library;
- Dialogue format: minimal bureaucracy, informal communication;
- Work-life balance: flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday), 20 paid vacation days (4 calendar weeks) and paid sick leave;
- Carrying atmosphere: medical insurance, free daily lunches, unlimited coffee/tea/milk, fruits;
- Work — hard, relax — harder: gym reimbursement, corporate parties, and team-buildings;
- Financial component: we offer not only fixed wage rate but also a flexible system of bonuses that will significantly increase your opportunities;
- For those who admire traveling: the opportunity to attend conferences abroad (after successful overcoming of COVID-19);
- And last but not least: the office is located at pedestrian accessibility from the subway.
What happens after you apply:
- We will review your application and reach out to you to set up a quick call with one of our team members if we feel like you may be a good fit;
- Remote interview: where we discuss your previous background and knowledge;
- Office interview: where we find out more about your hard&soft skills + you meet your future team mates and descover working environment.
More about us:
- Our site - https://jbwsoft.com/
- LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/jbw-soft/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/JBWsoft/
- Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/jbw_soft/