- English: Intermediate and higher.
- Understanding basic SEO principles.
- Experience using such tools as Ahrefs, Majestic, Similarweb, GWT (Ahrefs is a must).
- Knowledge of key quality assessment metrics for donation links.
- Ability to correctly evaluate sites for the placement of affiliate (price/quality) and free links (quality).
- Searching for sites and placing links.
- Communication with webmasters: placement and control.
- Analysis of competitors’ reference mass.
- Collecting and updating the reference base.
- Reporting on the work done.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Processes with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited cofee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.