- At least 2 years experience in PHP5/7 and MySQL
- At least 2 years experience with Yii2/Symfony/Laravel frameworks
- At least 1 year experience with React, VueJs, Angular or any other popular JS frameworks or libraries
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience in using Git, docker, docker-compose
- Experience in rabbitmq or kafka as a plus
- Experience in npm, Grunt, Webpack as a plus
- Experience in Node.js as a plus
- Experience in MongoDB, Redis, Memcached as a plus.
- Optimization of existing company's projects
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Follow industry best practices
- You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development.
- Interesting projects
- Processes with minimal bureaucracy
- Young, friendly and creative team of professionals
- Cozy office in 5 minutes from metro
- Corporate English courses, free lunches
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid vacation and sick leaves
- Regular team-buildings and corporate parties
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth.