- Development, support, and maintenance of internal web projects of varying complexity at different stages, such as:
- Collecting requirements from the customer and transforming them into tasks;
- Market research and competitors, analysis of target audience and GEO;
- Planning, timing and setting tasks for the team;
- Coordination and control of the team's work on the project and processes: prototyping, design, layout, development and testing;
- Support, optimization, and suggestions for improvement, a/b testing;
- Reporting and analytics.
- 2+ years of experience in the position of PM in web development;
- Competent oral and written speech, the ability to clearly formulate your thoughts;
- Taste, creativity, attention to detail, understanding, and application of UI/UX laws in interface design;
- Proactivity, the ability to solve complex problems and find solutions, the desire for constant self-development;
- A high level of responsibility, meeting deadlines without reminders;
- Upper intermediate English (reading information);
- The experience of attracting users through both paid and organic channels will be a plus.
- Important! Portfolio with completed work
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Processes with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.