- SEO work experience from 2 years in competitive niches at western markets
- Understanding of ranking factors and basic search engine algorithms
- Experience with SEO tools: Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, Serpstat, Similarweb, first three from this list are required
- Knowledge of On\Off page canons and technical site optimization
- Knowledge of WP, HTML, CSS at the level of successful work in SEO
- Proficient user of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- The ability to competently analyze competitors and SERPs
- English at the B2 level.
- Work with the semantic core: collection, cleaning, clustering
- Technical site audit
- Formation of the Technical Requirement for copywriters, developers, designers to verify and control the implementation
- Development of SEO strategies for link building, content, and promotion in general
- Competitors and SERP analysis.
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Processes with minimal bureaucracy
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)
- 100% compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.