- English proficiency level - upper-intermediate and higher
- Experience of managing SEO team
- Successful SEO experience in high competitive niches
- Awareness of SEO tools to take the website to the top search result via competitive requests
- Awareness of search engine ranking algorithms
- Experienced in SEO services, software's and analytical tools.
- Manage SEO team
- Analysis of competitors and their SEO strategies
- Ability to meet the deadlines and set clear KPI
- Search Engine Promotion (US, Europe) and supervising various projects.
What we offer
- Office within walking distance from the metro
- Flexible schedule (starting from 9 to 11 am, 8-hour workday)100%
- Compensation of gym
- Medical insurance
- Paid sick leaves and 20 paid vacation days
- Corporate English courses, professional development courses
- Free daily lunches and unlimited coffee/tea/milk
- Corporate library.